Saturday, November 29, 2008

feeling weirdo~

Last saturday just get my business communication marks. 6 over 10~ I really hate myself! Why will get such marks. I know myself can do it but the marks come out with an unsatisfaction. Dunno why i start to blame myself. And my final result for the 1st Sem will out in next Monday~ Im getting nervous and nervous. Hope myself dun get a bad result coz i really put all my effort inside it. God bless me please. Since primary until secondary and now collage~~ Give all people, me is a very strong gurl. But do u all really think so? I also have my desperate time and weak time. Im not a 100% strong gurl everyday. But i think much people think im so. In my heart i need people care for me also. My feeling is very important for myself. Althought i know u always tease me. But i didnt say anything to say back u. WHY u wan keep on and keep on say so. As wad Ong say. Everyone got limited tempered. Not say u wan do so den u can do so. U thought urself very big izzit? get high marks den can tease ppl izit? Wad so big are u!!! Althought somtimes i really wish to quit for it. But my heart stopped me. I also need people care one. U thought just urself need it onlY!!! I hope that someone will know it. Dun judge a book by its cover~ thats all i can say. Im not a very kin kiong people. But lucky theres a good things for me. wad is it? I get selected to become the bar tender during education fair. Im very happy for been selected. I hope i can do it more perfect. I most like now is flair the shaker!!!

No comments: