Friday, January 9, 2009

fated or non fated?

i thinK is the god giving me a challenge in my life~~ everyday there will have a suprise come out~ I thought that i wont see him everytime but there will have a sudden out~~ 2 days already~~~ the scene going out~~ As i walking to get a cab i thought that i wont see him but wad a suprise he suddenly out from my view~ And today also the same~ i thought i cant see him for the whole day but we meet also~~ izzit fate to be meet? O.o! im kind of blur now~~~ I always hope that somethings will happen in my life fullfill my need and wants~ Will god manage it for me in 2009? I really really need it. Thanks for it~~ I hope that we can began and keep on understand each other everyday~~ give me know 1 things from u, i also will happy for it. Thanks again~

No comments: