Wednesday, February 18, 2009

pictures!! picturess!! and picturess!

Before posting some pictures, i would like to share my experience and my joyful day at sunway lagoon. Our sem 2 class trip is more interesting. I enjoy myself that day. Althought we going to training soon, i hope that our relation will not change. And now myself more darker and whole body pain, maybe too excited already. Evan,Ong, Michelle, Chee yan, Debbie, Nur, Charlotte, Felicia, Yvonne, Joe, i will very miss u all and take care urself during training. Keep it up and done something that satisfied ourself!!! OK!! And also U! i will super miss u and hope that me and u still can keep in touch. Sobbzzz! and my hometown friend too! take care and dun miss me worr.. hahahhaa! Pictures time!! About the cook off and sunway lagoon pictures.


tiger at the back! but still having a nice nap~~


looks delicious~~ sure!! its made by us!!


does anyone saw the lady with black and white costume. hahaha!


this is how we decorate it! exp though


before the business run~

No comments: