Friday, March 27, 2009

What feel should i have now?

26th of march 2009 is the most bad luck i ever had. I lost my laptop. I left it inside my room and when back from the work, i discovered that my laptop is gone. But now wad im sad is i need to waste a bunch of money again to buy back a new lapop. Earning money is hard nowadays. I can know it and im trying to save money now.. Coey condition is SAD AND DEAD!

At tanjong jara, i meet u and i think u is a good guy. U always bring laughter to me. So whenever i stare u den u will made lot of lot of facial expression to made me laugh. Thanks for teaching me much of the terengganu dialets too. B is a cute guy when smile so i like to see him smile too.But if di atas sungai restaurant open i dun have the chance to work with u. So everytime i expect that just nelayan restaurant open only.Every week i wait the chance that we can cooperate together and become the best and good runner team. Haha! All of the staff teach me a lot of things. Im gaining many experiee too.

2 comments:

stepstep said...

oh no oh no oh no! you lost you lappy? =( im very sorry for you! i know how you feel. cheer up lin! how can you live without a laptop now? are u gonna buy one soon?x x x

*KaRyN* said...

huhuh.. yup. I lost my lappy. Im gonna buy a new lappy but i dont think will buy it soon due to the financal problem. Hahaha