Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tired day~

Suddenly I have the feeling wanna write something so i'm back to this blog again. I been left this blog site away for a short period. Exam is around the corner included IETLS exam and loads of assignment i need to finish right now before stepping forward to semester 5. This few days went back home late because the drama practicing. Some of the lecture ask us why u all so focusing onto this drama which did not give much mark on it. I start to think, what we do izzit useless. But mostly my classmate taking it seriously. Hmm, as i know we cant give up on anything that we have done. I know that nowadays i should start study but i cant do it. I'm getting fed up of myself for not studying. IETLS exam take around Rm550 for the exam so i can't fail for it. I hope there have someone can push me to study right now. Only tiredness can be feel up now! 2nd training will start on 1 of feb 2010! I cant celebrate chinese new year because i will be having my training. I still cant get a confirm decision in which properties i wanna choose. Malacca? Marriott? or back to Tanjung Jara? AIkkssss!

Last thursday went to buka puasa in J.W. Marriott hotel. Its a memorable day i have with my collage friends. It been a long time dip3/08 didnt have a gathering which 11 of us are there. I really thanks all of them for making this day happen.


Yummy apple pie!! hehee

1 comment:

meopen said...

look like delicous pie.
I wish you have a good Blog
If you have time, visit my poor bolg :)