Sunday, April 20, 2008

coEy shoulD gRow uP sTartiNg noW

one person should not stand in de middle without any action..
i pray for myself not to do so~~ a person should walk more furture onli can gain much more experience.. if we choose to standing middle without doing anything.. it will unbenefit ourself.. so i always sooth myself to walk more.. to see more widdle about de earth... we cant standing at de pass.. now myself already knoe it.. i must change myself not to think about pass time.. de time we fun together, play together, siiao together and much more.. pass time now can become a part of my memorable memory.. im very appriciate all the time me spending with u all.. and im proud for having u all as my friends.. nowons my new life will start, live one person perhaps.. i think i should stable up my mind and go on when me regain all those energy.. now i dun have any thinkingm, just let de god manage our relationship.. i prayed de god everyday for giving me de hope and suprise moment to began.. im thanks for all those.. im really really thanks for it.. i should stand up and walk by myself!! cant let other ppl help, if not myself will not grow mature in de future.. pass time is really a nice nice nice time for me before de 2008 year began.. so coey will kanbatte for it!! never give up.. coey hope will do it and will grow up day by day..

No comments: