Friday, May 2, 2008

30th of april..

this i should write in 30th of april..but de time not allowed so i didnt do so..
aplogozise for it..haha.. that day is my test for my car license.. early in de morning, me wake up already and prepared myself for de test.. when reach to imk, those ppl i doesnt not knoe and myself just go register for it and wait for de jpj come.. at there wasted more than 2 hour only de jpj come giving us test.. lucky, de 1st group that giving test for mountain and parking got my number included..that time thanks for god.. for not wasting my time much..haha.. i so fast finish my two test and waiting for de road test.. at there sit and chit chat with some person.. 11.50+ like that de jpj called up my number and going for de road test.. thanks for god that nothing happen along de journey.. and 12 something already finish my test.. at the first still scared but after de parking and moutain test i feel better already..haha.. like that pass my license.. and now waiting for getting my car license noh! XDD

No comments: