Thursday, May 15, 2008

hontoNi gomenasai to everyoNE

today kind of boring because all movies i already finish watch it... so im so boringggg!!!!!!!!!!!
today i heard from someone that im change?? i really change?? can someone tell me.. i also dunno why myself will like this.. like that day when yam cha with friend at ego because he say something make me angry and i straightly scold him.. izzit me become hot-tempered already??? just those kind of things make me so angry.. wad happen to myself?? who am i actually??? when i scold him, all also silent already and all look at me.. like a stranger.. aihss.. he also scared already see me suddenly say those word.. zzzz.. i really dunno wad myself wan this few days, keep on not sacrified to wad i have now.. can anyone help me find back my own person??? this few days myself will easily angry.. so anyone that been scold by me really sorry..

No comments: