Tuesday, May 13, 2008

hapPy bufday pn.NoorMI!!!!!

now already 13 of may~~ today is my ns kompeni teacher birthday.. at the 1st i wanna wish her happy bufday and hope she healthy alwaysss.. when de 1st time i see her, i dun think she is such a nice teacher.... but after me stay at 2 month++, she take care all alpha gurls well.. if theres someone of us sick, she will cooked some porridge give us.. althought many times we have dicipline cases, she help us fix it and all of us didnt receive any punisment.. she such a nice and caring teacher on the camp.. mostly all jurulatih at there also call her mummy.. because she realli do her responsibilty and looks like a mom!! hahaha.. i also cant recognise her at the 1st when i registed my name at padang majlis daerah, tanjung malim.. she is de one who called me because that time me didnt sign my name... after reach there, she and de tuan komanden at de camp recognise me.. always called my name and make me feel scared especially de tuan komanden.. *_*.. anyway im realli thanks for taking care me all de time when at camp site.. she realli a gud teacher for me althought i been scold or punisment by her.. may god bless u all de time!!! take care urself in de future... lastly happy bufdat!!!


at here i wanna say about this cute boy, one of my ns friend.. 2moro he having his presentation at his collage.. he kind of scared and cant sleep tonight according to him.. those presentation got included to their exam result too.. haha.. anyway i wish him gud luck noh!! he keep talking to me that his collagues very good on english and their presentation is very good too.. anyway wad i can say is u should try ur best and kanbatte! no people can help u just urself try for it..if didnt try it how u knoe it cant.. my tam can be use all de time de..haha.. as wad u knoe it.. TRY UR BEST!!!! JYJY!

No comments: