Thursday, July 3, 2008

mind kindly free

actually i don't know wanna write wad because i see myself didn't update so i take this action.. XDD
but i get myself will craping today.. hehe!! this few days just helping at the shop. kind of tired!! err...err..err.. see!! myself dunno wanna write wad more... T_T! oh ya, at the end i set up my mind already XDD! happy sia!! now my aim is just study for a good result and get my overseas study to aus without any barrier perhaps!! as wad u told me, when we try our best already wad kind of result getting out is no meaning already.. as we do our own job den is enough.. others things im not thinking and interest now... hope my aim will get the reward at the end XDD! i think i wasted much time this fews month for thinking others thing.. myself will gambarimas in my future!! im waiting for my collage life to began although i know im not having de same as others but im choosing it!! so nothing i could blame now.. XDD! so shall u all enjoy and let's we aim for our future together!! let's we work harder together to get the reward!! other things just let the god manage it as wad i tell her.. as we try den is OK already.. haha.. we also cant change de fate izzit?? so wad we curious now?? NONE OK! hehe!!

No comments: