Sunday, July 13, 2008

shopping!!! ^_^

now only got time wanna update blog.. quit busy this few days.. wad am i busy for?? myself also not very sure about.. hehe! yesterday just when to kl with my mom. buying many stuff for myself because collage going to start soon! early in the morning wake up and set myself up then when to kl... my uncle drove the car and when to klang 1st.. going to klang for visit my second auntie that tio stroke a few days ago.. quit sad! lucky just her left hand tio not whole body perhaps.. after visit her, we went to my 1st auntie house to have a visit and taking our breakfast too! my aunt prepared some food for us and having chat around 2 hours like that.. at the 1st, i thought my bro wanna go together but unlucky when me called him he tell me that he need to help those junior to prepared things at collage.. so cant join us.. T__T! he saying will back by his own at monday.. hehe! around 12 so we went to midvalley for having our shopping.. i bought 3 formal shirt, 1 pants, 1 skirt and 2 shoe.. all those need me to wear when at collage... that day didn't go for mfb08.. a bit dissapointed thought that can see much beverages,cakes, sweets and so on.. consist of many country showing those things.. my uncle say that it wasted time so didn't go for it already.. aikss! but nevermind ba.. hehe!! after having our lunch at 5 like that, we go back to tm already.. wanna rush go back.. at night go out with seow,shan,henry,ngee, mei ling.ah chun and ngee sisters too.. haha.. having chat at blue graden and around 12 something only go back home have nap.. im tired so didnt online and when to sleep already.. hehe!! nothing special just walk till leg pain only~~

No comments: