Monday, August 25, 2008

famIly day!! yeHHO!

today having debate at my class about multiracial disadvantages and advantages. My group get the disadvantange topic for it. Im the 1st speaker and during the debate start. Suddenly mr.rizal told us that he going to find ms.syarifah come. Omgosh!! im getting nervous and nervous. Our argument is non stop.. hahha! i getting more excited that time. HAHA! quit fun for it and happy because at the end i can argue back.. haha! my friend also say me so! @_@ unbelieveable for it. After school, having my lunch at a chinese stall that near my collage with my housemates. After eat, we taking taxi back to our condo. Also dun have time to rest den our whole family go to gym to excersise!! QUit fun coz the room just us only. Wad also can do and talk. hehE! thought after going gym can rest but suddenly my housemates call us go for swimming. Den all of us change our shirt and when to swimming pool to play.. hahha! today really fun! After swimming, we go back to having bath and then take our dinner!! today really happy and fun because whole family go out like having trip.. now whole family at the cyber cafe playing game!! hehhe! today my day is like this!! tired sia because one day do so much activities.. hehe!

No comments: