Monday, September 1, 2008

mind nervous and desperate

just reach to tm, when me open up the desktop i suddenly shock! why so many chat box been lighted up. At the end i realize that i forget to sign out when me going to kl. Sorry for all those who find me. So tired sia and going to sleep soon because 2moro have to take 11.30am bas back to kl. Haikss! so fast the holiday gone already! Last wednesday was happy because our collage celebrating for the august babies birthday party that included me,sue and mr.khairul( lecture). When they tell me that mr.desmond find me, i getting nervous and though wad have i done wrong that exam izzit! Coz i really dun have confident on that exam that day! Suddenly mr.d come in and told us that having exam, we already shock! wad a sudden exam perhaps! I didnt do well on it. *quit dissapointed*! After reach to the faculty, mr.d ask me to sit at outside while wait for him finish the conversation with sue 1st! Me was very scared that time. At the end, he call me den told 2 of us that he got a project for each class and choosen us. He bought us to the student lounge and when the time he open up the door, me and sue was shocked! suddenly all people sing birthday song for us. Quit fun that day but moody about the test! keep on taking pictures and chit chatting. Then mr.jojo( my papa) tarik me go dance. walao! very paiseh that time, all see me and him dance! but chee yan and mich them say two of us dance very well but dunno true or not. hahaha! after the celebration then we go for our dinner and waiting for attend the IT class at 6.30pm! but unlucky is, we having our dinner at malik and facing raining suddenly. whole body wet that time~ cold sia! this few days mood also not very good because exam coming and i not yet prepared for it! got theory and practical for the exam! me wad also not yet study! i getting die soon! i go back to tm or at kl also cant study! where can i find a study place for myself!! im getting panic nowadays and super moody!! Although u told me that i should do so but i dun think so! I missing u so much and i think just 2 weeks didnt meet but why i got those feeling. i really dunno! am i falling to u or caring u. Blurring thinking nowadays appear back. I dun wan those thinking that will disturb my days. Now i just wan do my best in my mid term and nothing else can disturb me. i pray for the god everyday! im going to work part time at hotel during bulan ramadan so dunno got chance back to tm or not. wanna get extra pocket money is like that.. hahaha! just until here ba.. the pictures will update asap. cya! going to sleep now. tired siA!

No comments: