Sunday, September 28, 2008

sunGkai memories

YEsterday me and my friends when to hot spring at sungkai. Around 4 something we start our journey from tm. We go to tf for buy eggs and unfortunely is theres many people. Me and yang waiting for the payment around half an hour already. VEry busy that time. After that we only go to sungkai. Around 5 something like that only reach there and we start to play already. Henry them already playing at the half way on the cold side pool. HAHA! we play until very happy and fun. That time i wan to learn swimming so henry teach me and shan them. hehe! 7 something we been called up by the security and we change our place. we went to the hot spring and play. When the 1st time i go in, walao! really hot but when long period already will ok already. After play for an hour like that, we go to the place that can boil eggs. That time when wait them boil the eggs, me, ah chun, henry, sin ku go to the 40-50 celcius place to rendam our legs. walaO! that time realli cant tahan! but ah chun tell me that if long already will nothing de. dun move the leg can already.. hehe! but i very pui fok sin ku. his leg like not pain that time. After the eggs is ready, our meal starT!!! hehe! all busy eat the eggs. really delicious dunno why more delicious then last time. maybe all together and having it so have different mood to eat ba.. ahhaha! after eating, we go change our cloths and back to tm. Along the journey back to tm, suddenly boh chun call me and told me that henry car was puntured. But i didnt believe him and ah shan them too.. Me,shan, qiing,yan and ah yang went to easy cafe to eat. When they finish and reach to tm suddenly they say wan change place to dusun bay. So we go to dusun bay for sit only..hahahha! after today, i think my view to u getting more again. I dunno wad myself wan.. i More fall deep into u. Althought u say that time u tell me before but i thought u is jokking so i didnt take it serious. If u ask me one more time i think i got the answer for u again. But i know myself shouldnt think so. We cant have a good memories on the future. Althought myself hope the same scene will happen in the future. And i know myself should stop now.. because of the false feeling make me more moody nowadays. god! can u give me a time to try it?? u everytime tell me that why cannot gurl be the one who take action 1st. should i do so? but myself was not very agree for it. so i always argue with u is this things. im not very agree for it.. so i will always say that why cannot is boi take the action 1st.

2 comments:

书韵 said...

Do what u feel before u regret^^. Don't think so much. Sometimes think much will loss many things. GAMBATTEH +U+U

-shuyun-

*KaRyN* said...

lolx! okok. Thank you! =D