Saturday, September 13, 2008

exaM week is exhausted!

exam finish and left for the only one subject that is moral to be examine. Quit scared for it because i dunno know wads the lecturer teach about. Everytime i attend the class i will blur for it. haiz! Exam week cant rest much and thought that after exam can have a nice rest but still cant. Theres still got many assignment need to pass up. One by one coming. Day really busy nowadays! The day keep on going very fast. So fast now already September! Next monday need to pass up malaysian studies presentation but one of that me also not yet done. Wads myself wan to do? Still got moral,smile, tourism 2nd assignment not yet do!! damn it! so many works! Last week exam all subject also still ok but i dunno myself can score for it or not. I scared that i put a high hope will fall more deep. So i really scared for it! Especially the f&b subject, i put all my effort at my practical but i didnt done well at the theories! At the 1st test im very happy because mr.chiang say i done a good job on it. BUT because of fear i not very well at the test 2 practical. I'm kindly blind that time! The most worst is my theories, i didnt study well on it and i lack of time. When i open up the paper, my mind is blink, cant remember the answer! SHIT! farewell for it. aikss! god please bless me. i really really hope so! kind tired sia for all those.