Wednesday, October 22, 2008

final! finaL!!

2moro will be having malaysian studies final. I not yet study at all!! argHH! how arr!!! cant fail for it!! if not need to resit!! sobzz! T__T! hope i can do well on 2moro!! god bless me! yesterday that means 21 of Oct, early in the morning, u call me and tell me that u coming to kl and will come to find me. hapPy sia! after that, i having my telephone exam and i finish almost 12.30 like that. hahaha! but i think i will resit for the bomb threat because its really difficult. After that he reach to my collage already and fetch me go setapak eat lunch lo! eat and chit chatting until 2 like that den he fetch me back to collage. Than he go to do his stuff. He promise wad to me and he do so. Im happy sia.. Den nowadays im not feeling well but wad to do.. Need to go collage study also.. haikss! sorry le.. cant back at friday together with u. really sorry! next time threat u la.. hahaha.. Saturday have volleyball competition although i dun wish to go but no choice. haikkss! final exam coming le.. T__T! didnt revise!

2 comments:

stepstep said...

volleyball competition sounds good!!!!!!! how was it??Ganbateh linnn (MUACKS) X

*KaRyN* said...

haha.. get the 1st.. hahaha.. fet medal lo..hehehe!.. ganabtee neh!