Friday, October 17, 2008

Give me an idea for the IP!

hmmm.. wednesday that day, mr.Desmond call us choose the place we want to go for the industry placement.. HmmM! my mind kind of blank wanna go where actually. The 1st choice i choose to go cameron highlands and the 2nd choice still blank.. haikS! where should i put it.. pangkor laut, tanjong jara, majestic malacca, vistana penang/kuantan, ritz-carlton or j.w.mariotte?? i dunno which one i should choose.. i scared when i cant get to cameron highlands den i will get a place that i dont like. Actually i got tell mr.desmond i wan go to majestic malacca but he say there only got one restaurant outlet but i need to train in f&b for 9 weeks. haiksss.. should i choose for majestic malacca??? give me a clue please. i will be going for 17 weeks for the training means around 4month. ICHM requires 700 hours for us for the f&b in the 3 industry placement. mind kind of blank now.. going to industry placement at 27 of feb 2009! the time passes so fast.. many things come around and go around. Day by day passes in a strike of lighting. And the most worst is my final exam is at 28 of okt and all subjects also not yet revise.. how?? how????haikss! majestic malacca or?????????


My claSS prepared For thIS Buka ramadaN for collage members!!

2 comments:

stepstep said...

ehmm.. cameron highland sounds good! Fresh air and chill! But i don't like going there cuz I couldn't tahan the trip sick!(muntah here& there)lol! The roads too belok sina&sana =S Malacca sounds not bad by the way. I love malacca=) its a very nice place!!!

*KaRyN* said...

lols.. dunno why le.. suddenly the 1st answer for me is cameron hidglands so i choose it as my 1st choice jor.. hoho