Wednesday, November 28, 2007

27 of Nov 07

yesterday night quit fun lo~ because more friend out for yesterday~
really a new record for it~~ quit all those who didnt go out at night also come~~ hahas
yesterday celebrate friend birth, at there just chit chatting lo~~
also nothing much la~~ other that chatting also didnt have anything to do already~
during 11 something, friend got idea wanna go to proton city~
den go for it already~~ all keep on speed at the road~~ quit fun de
but mostly also will call them becareful lO~~ very dangerouse le~~
den when reach there, change de fenomena agaiN~~ become noisy~~
at there walk a while with those friends and nid to go back home already because quit parents calling already~
wHen reach shop, me with one friend sit at down stair~~ chatting a while
she looks unhappy..>.<..i dunno how 2 an wei her..>.<..really sorry
didnt do anything when u telling me~~ sorry...
den after that me having my nap already because to sleepy..haha~~
like this one day pass already~ how much time left i will at my hometown~~
finding my friends??? appriciate those time we all gather and having fuN~~
hope those memory will not gone forever~~

No comments: