Sunday, November 25, 2007

dE lasT daY

oWwW~ tomorrOw de lasT paper~~ keeke^^
deN frEE alreadY~~ MERDEKA!!!
waitiNg foR it~ 3.30 pm~
2moro is de last subs~ biologY~
the tesT that i always fail for it~~ quit scared for this subs~
but after that i will free~~ going for my holiday trips XDD~
de most i waiting for~~^^
spm like this gonna finish~ that time scared for de beginning but now wanna end already~
but mostly friend also still got 2 or 1 more subs to go on~
wish them gud luCk lO~
deN let's wE together enjoY our holIday~
buT after that, me gonna havIng my life in ns~~
30th dec~ i wiLl lefT frOm hometowN~~
going to those freakIing training~~ dunnO how was there
de enviroment~ de people~~ my mind aLL blaNk for it~
just hope to enjoy it ba and meet more friend~~
bUt at there caNNot plaY phone or coMputer den wheres My life gonna go???
just keep on blind iN my way~
enjoy the life now~~ afTer thiS exaM~
enJoy wiTh mY frIend 1sT~ if Not maybe next time will lose those contact already~
hOpe aLL frIend caN go for de trIPs~ lasT yearS trIps~~ >.<
verY hopE for!!! wIll see aLl frIend having fun aNd nO oNE lefT beHind~~

No comments: