Monday, November 26, 2007

seCondaRY lifE eNd wiTh niGhtmarE

my SpM life finish le~~~ secondary life like this end already~
bUt todaY not so gud mood~ dunno whY~ althought my exam is finish~
my feell is de same~ dunNO wHY~ myself asking for those question
but dunNO whY wIlL like this..>.<
my pRomise did not do it today~ dunno whY myself will like this
just a simple word but didnt say it out~ nothing can be do already~
haiz~ so maybe like this mood not so gud ba~
but just now when chatting with friend also like that~~
really sorry for saying all those~~ dunno wad myself have done..=.=
anywaY holiday began~ at the 1st day give me nightmare for it alreadY~
how i going to go oN~~ in this darkness road without any light on~~~
beCOme blind ppl~

1 comment:

Qing Qing said...

arh lin ar arh lin~~~~~ life is like tat geh~~ sad or happy, it oso still will going on..so,cheer up.. jia you jia you for everythings, and wat u wanna say to someone else.. v cant juz stop at one point.. still gt a lot of point waiting for us at infront.. and the point will nv end.. juz try to move forward n feel all the things...
Ngek~ xP