Monday, June 16, 2008

gOOd luCk In NS!!

hmm~~ today when he called me ask for de map to de camp, i only realize that today he going to the camp site!! oH nOO! i forget already.. sorry for it lo! he going to de same ns camp site of me and going to enjoy his fun for 1 week as wad he told me.. but also need to see weather the camp komanden will agree and accept de request or not.. also never mind ba, just let him enjoy himself lo.. but i also hope he faster come out den we can go out together when me started the study.. hehe.. coz mostly also near to each other ba.. haha.. coz going to kl and live alone really scared scared one. if got friend then will not worry for no one accompany me ma.. hehe! looks greedy izzit.. hope he inside de camp can meet more friends and take care himself lo! god bless de.. hahaha

I loVe mYself mORe???

this few days, i keep on think for it.. think and think without stop for every day. wad should me do for it.. recover it.. but nowons i keep on no confident to myself and not paying much attention for it.. confident for others more den for myself.. someone need sooth i will go for it.. but wheres mine?? anyway one word for myself is no confident at all.. kindly stressing for it.. study will began at july.. wad me still finding for..

No comments: