Saturday, June 21, 2008

New LifE coMing SOON!!!!

hmM~ coey back to action..hehe~~ today early in the morning start our journey to hospital for my mom medical check up agaiN~~ but unlucky that the doctor does not work!! wtH! den pls dun make those appointment!! call people come den he is on leave..=.=.. really a nice doctor perhaps.. after my mom getting de high pressure medicine den we continue our journey to my collage~ means ytl~ haha.. me going there to register my name.. at there having some small tour about de surrounding enviroment.. got 3 class room, 1 lounge, 1 internet room,1 mini library and 1 cafeteria~ i think this collage is very small~ maybe not yet rebuild and it inside de hotel so maybe de space not enough perhaps.. haha.. but today go there can meet those april intake student having their classes.. meet my schoolmates, edmond perhaps.. he looks smart with de uniform~ haha~~ and i at there find out one funny lecture althought got a bit jojo.. haha.. but i think he is a funny and joyful person~~ den at there paying my registration fees and i found out that i dun have hostel to stay! alamak! me having some chat with edmond housemate, that he told me their condo is currently full~ wad a dissapointed news.. but ytl will help me find those hotel with those july intake student too!! i 1st time heard that de collage nowons contain 56 student that from jan and april intake.. whoah.. really less.. but i think is good because easy for us to study with a little amount.. haha.. i think my new life is comiNG!! XDD waiting for it!! when finish those things, we walk up to a clinic to see doctor.. me and my dad seeing those this time for our allergic skin.. aikss.. de doctor told de same to me and give me some medicine and a shower foam onLI~ hope will recover sooN ~but i think nowadays those doctor really earn much.. me and my dad like that check up and get much more medicine that overall cost rm400++!! walao.. when me heard it.. me stunt already.. such a big amount.. after doing all when back to tmez lO~ also dun have time to kai kai..T.T

No comments: