Wednesday, June 25, 2008

hapPy bufday fei mui~


today is 25 of june.. haha.. is my best friend birthday~~ charis.. happy bufday!! i miss u so much.. didnt see u for a long period since penang trip.. XDD.. u looks busy u know.. haha.. this fei mui zai is my best friend in de camp site... although she is not de 1st person that i meet at the camp.. but me very sek her de.. all friends also know it.. i treat her like my... hMM~ dunno le..hahaha.. she is a very cute person perhaps.. so i like her so much.. XP.. wish her good luck in study and keep a good relation with her wahwah.. dun sad already lo.. anything den discuss for it..haha.. god bless u all de time de.. so no worry about it.. and may all ur wish come true.. and i wish there still got time for me to meet u perhaps.. hehe!! lastly tanjobi omedeto! de pic is me and her.. taking when there is few days left from camp site!! hehe

No comments: