Tuesday, December 25, 2007

chIrstmaS eve

tOdaY is chrIStmas day~~ wiSh alL merrY chrisTmas noH~~
alL hapPy aND keeP oN healThy neH~~
yesterdaY mY feeLing stiLl de saME~~~ nothiNg that chanGE
quiT borriNg foR duriNg morning And afternOoN~
nO special activities beeN set uP~ thIs maKe me morE saD~~
every timE theres nothing to do~ make myself will think more~~
me keeP on thiNK anD thiNK~~ wad myself looking for???
thOSe thingS still not enought yeT?? or waD??
waD mYself wan for??? wHy lonelY feeling suddenly will come out~~ haizz.. really cant predict it aS myself now knoe it, but seems nothing change but wad myself still wan for??
waN more care??? or others?? im kind of blurring off~
dEN duRing night time, me and my friends go celebrate for de event~~
aT there chit chatting onlI~ also nothing to do much~~
aFTer that, around 12 something den we gather together and speed up to proton city again~
todaY i thought wanna tell u waD i wan for.. but i didnt say it out~~ im fail this time...
realli sorry for saying nothing... dun have de braveness to say it out ba~~
althought myself quit fan for it, but i didnt say it out~~ maskIing agaiN~ haizz
oh ya, duRing evening got tell one friend~ he just call me dun think so much~ try for it~~ tell wad urself feeling~~ i still remember it but at night. me didnt do it.. im really sorry for two of them~ didnt do wad i thinking...
duRing 1 something den onlI go back hoMe anD one of my friend come to my shoP~~
den she at here chit chat and watch movie until 4 something~~
i taking my nap aFter that~~~ thIS my schedule on christmas eve this year~~ lIke this pass le~~ T.T but theres still have a long road for me to go oN~~ trY my besT for it ba~~
wHy mYself seems that our distance liKe faR already and theres nothIng to chat for~~
izzit myself feel for it?? my false feeling~~ i very very hope so~

No comments: