Monday, March 17, 2008

17 of maRCh

arhHmm.. all things been set up already.. time also passes so fast already..
all de decision must been make nowons.. cant waste much time on all those...
many friends give me different opinion but at the end those decision should choose by myself..
from that day, i see mostly all friend have their own ambition..
but wad yourself done?? i see u just following others onli... going any collage also see from them..
why dun u have ur opinion on it?? try to choose from urself and not from others..
which collage nice? good facilities?? must been seen...
i think after i choose my course alrready suddenly let me know others thing... =.=..
hardly i choose for it but now is money problems..
wad u wan from me... im kind wondering and tired for all those..
just can nicely discuss again ba.. haiss...
anyway to all my friend that going to ns.. take care and enjoy urself at there...
may god bless all of u all de time..

No comments: