Tuesday, March 11, 2008

eNd stOrY oF pLkN

lIke this 3 months training finish already~~
quit sad for it.. im still missing my all friend at there... the time we fun together, siiao together, eat together, sleep together and many more~~ i will remember u all till de end of my life.. T.T u all makes me happY and enjoy on thIS 2 months ++... today when wanna go back already im quit she bu de u all de... but wad can be done?? cant change it ba.. especially "you"~
make me become brave in this training to tell wad my idea and present all de things when attending de class.. u wIll an wei me when my mood is not goOd.. im really thanks to u because walkIng beside me in this 2 months ++ .. without it i cant think wad myself will become.. many thIngs i wish to tell you but i didnt do it so i just write a letter for you.. this is wad myself can do only.. hOpe you dont mind it ba... my this fren really is good and care fren much.. she always say herself is a bad gurl and like to kIk people bUt i didnt thiNk so.. i thinK she is a person that care friend mucH and good listener.. she always can take away my view.. sometimes i will search for her when cant see dao her.. im kind of blur for it.. she is de 1st person that same gender with me that can make me do so... i think for a long period already, maybe de god fate us be in de same camp ba.. so that i will meet u.. at the 1st day i meet you, i dun think we will become friend... but now my thinking is wrong... In this 2 months, i learn many things aNd meet many friend.. glad to meet them in this camp site.. many activities been do already such as flying fox, colt m-16, wirajaya, marching competition and much more.. de 1 that i wont forget is my volleyball competition.. many friend been given support for me but im sorry that cant get de 1st runner up.. T.T.. really sorry for it because i knoe u all put big hope on me.. especially you too~ getting second got a bit dissapointed but in de game i enjoy it.. can meet so much 'wakil perak' player also is fate..haha.. hope we have time to play together again~~ ^^! yesterday when having de ceremony to close our camp for Kump1 Siri5, got many of friend faint already.. because de weather really not good... hOt untiL de eye also cant open~~during night time, having ceremony of penyerahan pangkat.. de feeling suddenly change jor~~ those teacher say those things make some people cry already~~ de feeling that time really sad.. anyway de time we fun together will be a part of memory in my life already..cant erase already~~~ now jusT enJOy my trIPS!! XDDD waiting for it~~~ hoPE can go Lo with u alL~ ^^

No comments: