Saturday, March 22, 2008

borriNg daY

today night really boriing..while waiting for de movie upload.. me check back all de pictures that have inside my com... when me see back those pic..really happy.. that time really having fun so much with all of u(my best friends).. i really hope that de time will return now... return to de pass.. but i knoe this fake imagination will not come true.. but this is my daily imgination.. haha.. i think we all will dun have de chance to have fun together again.. all of us also will seperated.. will less time vacation together.. especially de time with you will more less and less... haiiss.. dunno why myself will always think this.. i think 3 months ++ me didnt see him already.. dun have de chance to meet and hang up with him.. but wad to do?? nothing can do just can wait for it only.. when see back those pic..its really a nice memory for myself.. if next time still got those trips, i think dun have de time we go together.. each other also busy for own things.. im kind of freaking dieing... kindly hard to breath on my life now.. really so suey??? why this year is like that.. before in 2008, i thought myself de luck is coming but is just fake.. like a rainbow that appear for few minutes den dissapear already.. T.T.. when is my good day will coming??? curiousing..

No comments: