Saturday, March 15, 2008

coEy baD daY

i agree with step that this year horses really suey..
today i already participate on it already..haiiss..
wads myself do in this few days?? since back from ns.. i become like this already.. maybe not in tmez make me didnt think so much..
today early in the morning helping my mom in de bakery ...
all things been set up and de bussiness running on.. when myself wanna prepared breakfast..
i cutting de bread into two pieces.. accidently i didnt see propelly and i cut dao my hand..
wth!! those blood flowing out quickly.. me didnt shout or wad because dun wan let my mom worry for it.. den myself hiding behind de kitchen and quick stopped de flowing of blood.. many tissues been use up but de condition still de same.. after think for a while, me quick hand up my finger to de cold water filled inside de paip.. those blood still flowing without any stop sign.. unlucky is the tradegy know by my mom and she quick take a piece of plaster for me.. lucky at the end de blood stopped and now leaving a big scar in my hand.. after that, i feel that my body seems unstable already.. i can feel de pain and my foot seems going left and right.. i quickly get a chair and sit down without any movement already.. my mom quickly take a tin of milo for me to refilled my stomach.. kindly i haven take my breakfast and lose much blood so make myself faint ba.. dunno why today will like this.. didnt have one time myself will faint when lost those blood.. seems that this year i will face many barrier in my life ba.. about money, relationship,health and so on.. now i believe those things and really happen on me.. kind under stress now..

No comments: